Wednesday, May 23, 2018

THE WEATHER ISN'T PREDICTABLE

The weather isn't predictable.  But then again, I'm not a meteorologist.  I'm not saying that the weather would be easier to predict if I were a meteorologist.  Perhaps the weather would be easier to predict if I were a meteorologist.  Perhaps the weather would be harder to predict if I were a meteorologist.  Science isn't really my strong point.  There is so much random events that could cause weather patterns to stray from the predicted course.  You're praying that the wind blows the right way.  You pray that rain won't fall early.  You pray the rain won't fall at all.  Perhaps it won't rain anywhere.  Perhaps the rain will fall everywhere.  Wouldn't it be cool if the rain fell everywhere.  It's not raining right now so I won't need my umbrella.  Perhaps I'll need my umbrella some other time.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime as I remember that Summer is coming, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Emilia Clarke





 Felicity Jones




 Grace Elizabeth











 Maryna Linchuk









 Sandra Bullock





No comments: