Wednesday, April 18, 2018

WHEN THE LONG AWAITED TASK WAS FINALLY COMPLETED

Well, it's been done.  It's been completed.  The task was long expected.  Everybody knew it had to happen.  Everybody knew it was unavoidable.  It wasn't a matter of if, but it was a matter of when.  And now that the unavoidable has been done, it's time to reap the benefits now that the unavoidable task has been completed.  Yes, it's true.  I have mowed the lawn.  The lawn badly needed to be mowed.  And I was the person to operate the lawn mower.  And operate the lawn mower I have done.  And now that I have mowed the lawn, I can look at the lawn with pride and enthusiasm.  Now if only the Springtime weather would get warmer and stay warmer.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of Taryn Manning.


















No comments: