Monday, March 5, 2018

WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING BEFORE I RUN YOU OVER WITH MY BIG BLACK TRUCK!

SMARTEST MAN IN THE WORLD:  I'm a drunk driver.
ME:  Pardon me.
SMARTEST MAN IN THE WORLD:  You have my confession.  I drank and drove like a psycho across parking lots and down streets.  Then I raped and sexually harassed women.  I became the sickest rape offending sexual harasser the state of Ohio has ever seen.  And I'm proud of it.  The only way you can defeat me is to have me run over by a BIG BLACK TRUCK!  THE BIGGEST AND BLACKEST TRUCK YOU EVER DID SEE!  But you lack the courage to extract justice like you should.  You're a coward.  You're all cowards.  And people will look at you and laugh.  You will be remembered as a weakling who lost the game of one-upmanship.  The future you wanted to create will never arrive.  The glory you wanted to parade before the whole world will never happen.  You will be laughed at.  You will be heckled.  You will be jeered.  And I'll stand here and smile as it all goes down.
ME:  Hello, nice to meet you for the first time ever.  What the hell are you talking about.
SMARTEST MAN IN THE WORLD:  I'll have my revenge.  Mark my word.  Justice shall be mine.  There will be blood on the streets.  Blood I say.  Blood.
THE SMARTEST MAN IN THE WORLD crossed the street before he was run over by a BIG BLACK TRUCK!  THE BIGGEST AND THE BLACKEST TRUCK YOU EVER DID SEE!
And I'm lost in thought while remembering that Springtime is coming.  Springtime remembers.  Springtime remembers it all.  Anyway here are some photos of the following individuals. 
Kate Upton, Maya Jama and Victoria Justice





 Kate Upton











 Maya Jama and Kate Upton


 Maya Jama









 Victoria Justice





 Emily Skeggs






 Laura Bell Bundy






 Laura Bell Bundy and  Kristen Caskey

 Laura Bell Bundy, Mike Isaacson and Emily Skeggs

No comments: