Tuesday, March 13, 2018

BOOKS OR MAGAZINE?

Should I read a book or should I read a magazine?  Well, magazines is shorter and books are longer.  Magazines has pictures and books rarely has pictures.  Magazine articles are easier to read while books are more complicated to read.  So what should I read today?  Should I read a book or should I read a magazine?  Such a difficult decision to make.  Yeah, it's going to take a while to make a decision.  Perhaps soon I'll reach a decision.  It's simply going to take a few minutes longer.  But a decision will be made.  And when a decision is made, then I'll have fun with the adventure of reading and my commitment to literacy.
And as I'm lost in thought while remembering that Spring is coming, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Bella Thorne









 Edita Vilkeviciute



 Emma Stone


 Freja Beha Erichsen











 Freja Beha Erichsen and Stella Tennant




 Freja Beha Erichsen and Baptiste Giabiconi

Freja Beha Erichsen and Sora Choi 
 Freja Beha Erichsen









 Laura Harrier
 Lea Seydoux
 Robyn Lawley




























 Ruth Negga and Joel Edgerton




 Ruth Negga




















 Signe Veiteberg and Freja Beha Erichsen
 Stella Tennant









Chase Sui
 Kirsten Dunst
 Laura Harrier
 Lauren Hutton
 Maya Hawke
 Nathalie Love
 Rashida Jones

No comments: