Thursday, March 1, 2018

IT'S WAS RAINING OFF AND ON TODAY

It was raining off and on today.  Perhaps the rain will stop falling when night comes.  Or perhaps the rain will keep falling even with the arrival of the night.  I don't mind much if the rain falls at night.  I'll be asleep and indoors for most of the night.  Yeah, there are folks who would be stuck in the rain tonight, but I won't be among those folks.  I'll be indoors.  Perhaps I could venture to see entire town tonight.  Yeah, I could do that too.  I have ventured out in the rain.  I got an umbrella just in case.  Perhaps I'll wait a bit before I decide to venture out in the rain.  I might need to take a brief nap first before I make up my mind.  It's good to take a relaxing nap from time to time.
And as I'm lost in thought during the transition from Winter to Spring, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Kelsea Ballerini




 Alexander DeLeon, Josephine Skriver  and Tim Tebow
 Alexandra Raisman




 Alexandra Raisman and Eugenie Bouchard

 Alexandra Raisman, Tim Tebow and Mark Cuban
 Breeda Wool





 Jamie Erdahl and Alexandra Raisman

 Alexandra Raisman and Jamie Foxx




 Josephine Skriver












 Justine Lupe


 Justine Lupe and Colin Lupe


 Kelsea Ballerini






 Kelsea Ballerini and Alexandra Raisman

Matt Friedman and Breeda Wool
Morgan Evans and Kelsea Ballerini





Scott Lawrence and Breeda Wool

Tim Tebow, Alexandra Raisman and Mark Cuban
Vanessa Hudgens







Vanessa Hudgens and Parker Kit Hill

No comments: