Friday, February 2, 2018

WEAR

I'm not wearing the latest in runway fashion.  Rather, I wear a lot of sneakers, blue jeans, plaid shirts and zipper up hooded sweatshirts purchased at the Salvation Army and other cheap discount clothing stores.  My clothing is hardly fashion runway ready and much more along the lines of cheap, affordable and practical.  And I'm fine with that.  Perhaps someday, I'll be able to afford pricier clothing attire, but that day isn't today.  If there's an easy route to winning the Lottery, then such a path still hasn't been revealed to me.  I hardly know where to begin finding that easy route to winning the Lottery.  Perhaps if I were a contestant in a game show, but then I'll have to memorize trivia, be able to figure out word puzzles, memorize the retail price for everything or simply be the luckiest person in the world.  However, I don't need to enter a game show to win the Lottery.  All I need to do is to purchase a Lottery Ticket, but even then, the chances for winning is rather slim.  But hey, at least I made the effort.  Yeah, I've seen folks pay close to a hundred dollars in Lottery Tickets, but hopefully I'll only need to purchase one Lottery Ticket. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of Katie Holmes.









 Katie Holmes and Producer Jane Rosenthal
Katie Holmes
 Katie Holmes and Producer Jane Rosenthal
 Katie Holmes



























 Katie Holmes and James Corden

No comments: