Saturday, February 3, 2018

I

Perhaps I'll watch television a bit longer.  Then I'll surf the Internet for a while.  Then I'll get some rest.  I'm both tired and exhausted.  And after getting some much needed rest, I'll be well rested, refreshed and ready to face a new day tomorrow.  And who knows what wonders and glory I'll witness tomorrow.  But let's worry about tonight.  I'll worry about tomorrow when tomorrow arrives.  Though I keep forgetting the biggest problem with putting things off until tomorrow.  You see, tomorrow is always only a few minutes away from right now---Especially when the clock moves closer towards midnight.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Arizona Muse
 Cara Delevingne

 Courtney Eaton









 Dakota Fanning













 Esther Heesch










 Hannah Ferguson

 Iggy Azalea


 Jennifer Lopez and baseball playing legend Alex Rodriguez







 Leomie Anderson

 Miranda Kerr
 Zendaya Coleman





No comments: