Tuesday, February 20, 2018

SUMMER IS COMING

Oh wow, the weather is so wonderful and Summerlike.  I really need to get out there and do something.  But what should I do?  Where exactly where do I begin?  I'm not sure.  It's tough to make up my mind.  Perhaps I'll get an ice cream cone and go for a walk.  Yeah, that's a good idea.  It's perfect weather for an ice cream cone and a walk.  I shall begin after I post this Internet blog.  And when this Internet blog is posted, then I shall begin.  Ah yes, a perfect adventure for a day that almost feels like Summer might actually be arriving.
And as I'm lost in thought while surfing the Internet during the Wintertime months, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Aimee Yun Yun Sun


 Carlotta Kohl


 India Menuez

 India Menuez and Kiko Mizuhara
 Janice Man, Allen Ren JiaLun and Aimee Yun Yun Sun

 Janice Man, Selena Gomez, Allen Ren JiaLun and Aimee Yun Yun Sun
 Janice Man








 Kiko Mizuhara











 Petra Collins



 Petra Collins and Selena Gomez

 Petra Collins and Stuart Vevers

 Moriah Rose Pereira aka Poppy









 Poppy, Storm Reid, Joey Badass, India Menuez, Sasha Lane, Tommy Dorfman and Shin Hye Park
 Sasha Lane




 Sasha Lane and Tommy Dorfman

 Selena Gomez and Stuart Vevers

 Selena Gomez
















 Unknown Lady, Selena Gomez, Petra Collin and Carlotta Kohl







 Selena Gomez, Petra Collins, Carlotta Kohl, Storm Reid, Poppy, Sasha Lane and Kiko Mizuhara
 Shin Hye Park




 Storm Reid






No comments: