Wednesday, February 7, 2018

LEVEL TWO SNOW EMERGENCY IN COLUMBUS, OHIO

The snow melts and the snow falls again.  While yesterday felt like an early Spring, today was a level 2 snow emergency.  This morning was crazy, but things is starting to settle down a bit.  I'm thankful that the shoveled the driveway because I'm not crazy about an unshoveled driveway turning to ice.  And now today is nearly done.  Tomorrow will almost begin.  I don't mind the snow and the ice.  It reassures me that Global Warming isn't going to be a problem anytime soon.  However, this snow melting, snow falling, snow melting and snow falling is wearing a bit thin.  I'm fine with snow as long as the snow stays for the entire three month period and then starts to melt.  Well, it's out of my hands so I might as well enjoy the ride.  As they say in Game of Thrones, Springtime is Coming.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Alexa Chung

 Anna Brewster

 Aymeline Valade


 Bella Hadid and Milla Jovovich
 Bella Hadid

 Caroline Issa
 Chiara Ferragni



 Doutzen Kroes and Kendall Jenner
 Doutzen Kroes
 Elena Perminova

 Elle Fanning and Millie Brady
 Elle Fanning



 Elle Fanning and Teresa Palmer
 Emma Greenwell


 Jean Campbell

 Kendall Jenner, Joan Smalls and Bella Hadid

 Lauren Santo Domingo

 Milla Jovovich



 Millie Brady


 Millie Brady and Stacy Martin
 Sofia Sanchez de Betak and Alexa Chung
 Sofia Sanchez de Betak

 Stacy Martin


 Teresa Palmer


No comments: