Thursday, February 1, 2018

NIGHT

It's morning and it's obvious that night is a long way off.  There is so much adventures that could be had in the morning as well as in the afternoon.  I can't think of any such adventures right now, but the potential is always there.  What should I do first?  I'm not sure.  I'm not saying that such adventures can't be done at night.  Quite the opposite, night is a good time for fun and exciting adventures.  But right now it's morning and I just had my breakfast.  And after I do some Internet surfing, The rest of the day is wide open for just about anything to happen.  It should be fun to see what happens next.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Sigourney Weaver













Marco Perego and Zoe Saldana
 Zoe Saldana



 Marco Perego and Zoe Saldana






Jon Landau, Wes Studi, Joel David Moore, Sam Worthington, Stephen Lang, James Cameron, Zoe Saldana, CCH Pounder, Bob Iger, Sigourney Weaver and Laz Alonso at the Pandora: World of Avatar attraction located in Disney World in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.  The Pandora:  World of Avatar is in connection to the film Avatar and all four sequels that are either filming or are in the planning stages.
 Sigourney Weaver




 James Cameron, Sam Worthington and Sigourney Weaver

 Zoe Saldana






No comments: