Monday, January 8, 2018

THERE WERE LOTS OF SNOW AND ICE WHEN I WOKE UP

There were lots of snow and ice when I woke up.  And the snow and ice was slowly starting to melt later on in the afternoon.  And now that it's nice, the puddles of water that was forming kind of froze back into ice.  Perhaps the ice will melt away a second time.  Or perhaps it will be colder a bit longer.  It's not raining outside like it was earlier in the morning.  I don't hear the sound of Snow Plows pushing snow aside on the city streets anymore.  So it appears as if the Winter weather has become stable for a bit.  I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring, but the night appears to be fine.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Anna Kendrick






 Catherine McNeil





 Crystal Renn



 Elisabeth Erm













 Karlie Kloss












 Larissa Hofmann







No comments: