Sunday, January 7, 2018

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY

Good morning everybody.  I'm so excited about today.  There's nothing in particular to be excited.  I'm much more excited about the possibility of today.  The possibility of something fantastic happening.  The possibility of optimism and hope.  The possibility of a bright and hopeful promise of great potential.  Each and everyday is a blank canvas to draw upon.  And you can draw whatever you desire.  And with luck, the canvas that you draw upon will be something that will benefit the Community and the world around us.  And as I watch the sun rise while I pour the morning coffee, I would like to wish you a very happy and cheerful morning.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Charlotte Emma Aitchison aka Charli XCX
























 Lily Collins









 Mandy Moore




No comments: