Wednesday, December 20, 2017

TRAVEL BACK TO THE YEAR 1964 AND THE YEAR 1965

Freddy the Popcorn:  I have developed the way to travel to the years 1964 and 1965.
Me:  I'm glad for you.  What are you going to do there when you get there.
Freddy the Popcorn:  I don't know.  Change things around.  Remove the accomplishments of one person and give it to another.
Me:  And what will that do?
Freddy the Popcorn:  If I take away the accomplishments of one person and give it to another, then I'll gain more power and prestige in the world.  I won't have to rely on wife abusing, child abusing, chronic alcoholic drunk driving assholes.  I can call the shots without being a sidekick that everybody laughs at.
Me:  And what happens if you travel to the year 1964 and 1965, take away the accomplishments of one person and give it to another, but that person you gave all the accomplishments to hates your guts.  And by doing so, you have successfully erased yourself from existence. 
Freddy the Popcorn:  I never thought of that.  Oh well, I'll do it anyway.
Me:  Good luck.
Freddy the Popcorn:  I don't need luck.  I got destiny on my side.
Freddy the Popcorn enters the time machine and is erased from existence.  I frowned as I walked down the street while I gradually forgot that Freddy the Popcorn ever existed.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of Katie Holmes.









 Fashion designer Lan Yu and Katie Holmes

 Katie Holmes







 Disk Jockey Elvis Duran, Katie Holmes and her daughter Suri Cruise













 Katie Holmes and her daughter Suri Cruise





Katie Holmes




















 Elvis Duran and Katie Holmes
 Katie Holmes













No comments: