Wednesday, October 11, 2017

WILL IT RAIN TOMORROW?

Today started with rain.  But rain didn't continue for the entirety of today.  But rather, the rain only lasted for the morning portion of today, but not the afternoon nor the evening.  It was nice to see the rain while it was pouring from the heavens.  And yes, the rain was very much needed.  And yes, part of me wanted the rain to continue for the entirety of today.  And yes, part of me was glad that the rain only lasted for only the morning portion of today.  But now, today is slowly becoming yesterday.  And tomorrow is seconds away from becoming today.  And the question becomes if the rain will arrive hours from now when morning returns?  I don't know.  I'll find out.  It will be fun to find out.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn, here are some photos of Heather Graham.













































No comments: