Sunday, October 1, 2017

IN THE NIGHTTIME IN OCTOBER

And it's night.  And tonight is a good night to stay indoors and get some much needed sleep.  But before I get some sleep, there's some Internet surfing to do.  Perhaps I'll listen to some music on youtube.  Perhaps I'll read a book.  And then I'll get some much needed sleep.  Because the morning will arrive.  And when morning arrives, I shall greet the arrival of a new day with enthusiasm.  Until then, it's night and I'm feeling rather exhausted.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Diego Luna, Kiersey Clemons, Ellen Page, director Niels Arden Oplev, Nina Dobrev and James Norton


 Diego Luna, Kiersey Clemons, Ellen Page, Nina Dobrev and James Norton

 Diego Luna and Nina Dobrev

 Ellen Page and Kiersey Clemons
 

 Ellen Page


 Emma Portner and Ellen Page










 James Norton, Kiersey Clemons and Ellen Page

 Kiersey Clemons, Ellen Page and James Norton





 Kiersey Clemons, Ellen Page and Nina Dobrev
 Kiersey Clemons and Nina Dobrev
 Executive producer Laurence Mark, Diego Luna, Kiersey Clemons, Ellen Page, executive producer Michael Douglas, Nina Dobrev, James Norton and director Niels Arden Oplev
 Nina Dobrev and Beau Mirchoff
 Nina Dobrev


No comments: