Saturday, September 16, 2017

WELL, I SURVIVED ANOTHER DAY WITH ENTHUSIASM AND DELIGHT

Well, I survived another day.  I never doubted that I would survive today.  I have no doubts that I'll survive tomorrow either.  I have confidence that I'll always manage to survive despite myself.  Or rather, I have confidence that I'll always manage to survive because of myself.  Whatever the case may be, I'll get to see the sun rise once again.  And oh what fun it is to see the sun rise.  The way the sun rises reassures me that the world still has a sense of perfection and optimism.  But it's still dark outside and the sun has yet to rise.  It's night and I'm about to enjoy the glory of the nighttime.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Jean Campbell and Sara Grace









 Rachel Macknight






  Liza Ostanina and Yulia Musieichuk












No comments: