Friday, September 15, 2017

SOON TO BE THE MIDNIGHT HOUR

Sometimes I'm in an extroverted mood and able to get out there and socialize.  Other times, I'm just exhausted and I need some rest.  And after getting some rest, I'm ready to face the world outside.  Right now, I'm exhausted and I need some rest.  So I'm getting some rest in between surfing the Internet periodically between lying on the couch getting some rest.  Thankfully, it's been a peaceful evening.  It's a quiet enough evening that I'm starting to feel calm and relaxed again.  I'm getting everything back into balance.  Daylight is gone.  Night has fallen.  Darkness covers the land.  There are times when I wonder what happens at the midnight hour.  I guess I'll soon find out.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Maren Morris.









































No comments: