Thursday, September 21, 2017

KEEP IN MIND THAT THE YEAR 2018 IS ROUGHLY ONLY THREE MONTHS AWAY

Where did the Summer vanish to?  I know it was here somewhere around here.  Yeah, it still feels like Summer here in Ohio, but Autumn 2017 is getting closer with each passing day.  And soon it will be Autumn instead of Summer.  And I'm not sure if I'm ready for Summer.  I'm not sure if I have a choice.  Autumn 2017 is going to be here regardless of whether or not I'm ready for it.  And if I don't already have a plan, now would be a time to create a plan and utilize it.  But since it's almost nearly the end of September and soon there will be only three months left for 2017, now would be a rather bad time to create a plan for dealing with 2017 for the first time ever.  And if you still don't have a plan for dealing with the year 2017, just sit back and enjoy the ride anyway.  Keep in mind that the year 2018 is roughly three months away.
And as I'm lost in thought during the end of Summer 2017, here are some photos of Lara Stone.





































































No comments: