Saturday, August 5, 2017

WATCHING FILMS

I don't believe that there's anything wrong with being a fan of horror movies.  I don't believe that I ever got carried away with my enthusiasm for the genre.  Or rather, I don't believe that I have the capacity to get carried away with my enthusiasm for the genre.  Horror films are fun to watch.  Of course, I also watch other genres of movies as well.  I try to have enthusiasm for all genres of movies.  There's nothing wrong with watching a horror film in between watching two drams films followed by an action-adventure film.  Of course, don't forget to go for a walk and interact with the great outdoors once in a while.  That's important too.
And as I'm lost in thought while surfing the Internet, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Nick Robinson
 Asa Butterfield
 Morgan Saylor
 Katie Chang
 Freddie Highmore
 Kiernan Shipka
 Ansel Elgort
 Avan Jogia
 Joey King
 Mackenzie Davis
 Sami Gayle
 Jacob Artist
 India Eisley

No comments: