Tuesday, August 1, 2017

PERHAPS I'LL REACH THE TROPICAL ISLANDS SOMEDAY, BUT RIGHT NOW, I'M GOING TO SPEND THE EVENING IN COLUMBUS, OHIO

Perhaps someday I'll reach the tropical islands.  Perhaps I'll visit the airport.  Perhaps I'll travel the world.  Right now, I'm living in Ohio.  Ah yes, Ohio.  I've been living in Ohio in one form or another since as far back as 1990.  I've lived in the state of Ohio longer than I lived in any other city.  And I don't regret living in Ohio non-stop since 1990.  Living in Ohio has been good to me.  And with luck, I've been a good resident of Ohio.  I would like to think that my living in Ohio has been good to the state in some form or another.  Perhaps I'll reach the tropical islands someday, but right now, I'm going to spend the evening in Columbus, Ohio.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summer, here are some photos of Karlie Kloss.







 Karlie Kloss, Luke Flynn, Maxim Budnick, Mauza Antonio, Audrey Harrelson and Maya Baudom











































No comments: