Thursday, August 3, 2017

FAILED PLAN FOR WORLD DOMINATION #679,943,123,323,222,157,111,369

The Man Who Smells Like Burnt Broccoli:  I'm going to take over the world with a Deadly Super-Weapon Never Before Seen in Human History.
Me:  That's terrible.  You have to be stopped.  I have to defeat the greatest super-mathematic genius scientist technical wizard the world has ever seen.
The Man Who Smells Like Burnt Broccoli:  Actually, I'm terrible in math, I'm terrible in science and I'm terrible in technical engineering.  I'm homeless, I'm broke and I have no personal possessions.  I have no financial nor equipment resources to build the Deadly Super-Weapon Never Before Seen in Human History nor do I have the privacy needed to build such a thing.  Every vehicle from a car to a bicycle is always getting wrecked in horrible traffic accidents so I have no way of transporting the Deadly Super-Weapon Never Before Seen in Human History.  Since every vehicle from a car to a bicycle is always getting wrecked, the only way to escape with my machine is to walk and drag the machine down the most public street with no sidewalks.
Me:  How are you going to take over the world with such crippling limitations.
The Man Who Smells Like Burnt Broccoli:  Because one of my enemies is a genius when it comes to hand clapping.
Me:  That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
The Man Who Smells Like Burnt Broccoli:  What does a screwdriver looks like? 
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Gisele Bundchen.







































 Gisele Bundchen on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon













 More photos of Gisele Bundchen








No comments: