Monday, August 14, 2017

AND IT'S MONDAY EVENING

And it's Monday evening.  And I'm eating macaroni and cheese while watching television.  I'm not sure what else to write about.  Perhaps I could wait three years before I complete this blog entry.  Of course, it's much easier for me to write blog entries.  I never write second drafts and the only changes I make at spelling and grammar errors.  It took me longer than normal to spell the world grammar.  I don't know why it took me so long to spell the word grammar.  The lawn will need to be mowed soon.  It's almost time for me to wash the dishes.  Time moves slowly when you're looking at the clock.  Time moves quickly when you're not looking at the clock.  The Summer is almost over and I'm wishing the Summer was longer without resorting to global warming.  The paragraph is almost over so I don't need to toss in random sentences that are not connected to each other.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Issa Rae
 Olivia Munn
 Jason Mitchell
 Aaron Taylor-Johnson
 Rebecca Ferguson
 Armie Hammer
 Katherine Waterston
 Elizabeth Olsen
 Freida Pinto
 Diego Luna
 Andrea Riseborough
 Garrett Hedlund

No comments: