Friday, July 7, 2017

YOU HAD TO BE THERE

Aged Hippie:  I joined the Hells Angels Biker Gang when I was younger.
Me:  Sounds like it was fun.
Aged Hippie:  The Hells Angels Biker Gang and I traveled to Woodstock to party like there's no tomorrow.  There I ditched the Hells Angels Biker Gang to join a hippie commune.
Me:  How long were you in the Hippie Commune?
Aged Hippie:  I don't know.  I did so much drugs that one moment I was in a Hippie Commune and the next moment I was hitchhiking across China.
Me:  When was this?
Aged Hippie:  It happened sometime in the 1960's.  Then I rejoined the Hells Angels when I returned to the United States to find out all the Hippies in the Hippie Commune turned into Wall Street Investors and the Hippie Commune became a McDonalds Restaurant.  Now I might go backpacking across China again.
Me:  Good luck with your future adventures.
Aged Hippie:  What were we talking about again?
Me:  You were talkin going backpacking across China.
Aged Hippie:  That sounds fun.  I should try it sometime.
And as I'm lost in thought in the scorching hot Summertime, here are some photos of Blake Lively.




































No comments: