Thursday, July 20, 2017

THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD AS I LOOK AT THE SPINNING ELECTRIC FAN

It's hot outside.  Thankfully, I got the electric fan turned on.  The electric fan is spinning.  And at home, I'm relaxing on the couch, surfing the Internet with the electric fan spinning and producing cooling soothing air at me.  With the outside temperature scorching hot, the cooling air of the air conditioning is a welcome relief.  And right now, I'm relaxed and feeling at peace.  Life is good.  Life is wonderful.  It's my hope that tomorrow will be more of the same.  It's supposed to rain today.  Or rather, there was a twenty to thirty percent chance for rain.  But the eighty to seventy percent chance that rain won't fall has prevailed.  I guess rain will fall some other day. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Hilary Swank.

















































No comments: