Saturday, July 8, 2017

THOUGHTS BEYOND THE TWILIGHT HOURS

It's the ninth of July and soon it will be the tenth of July.  I don't know how significant it is that it's the ninth of July.  I hope you had an enjoyable Fourth of July.  And I hope you had fun with your friends and family.  And now with the Fourth of July behind us, now it's time to figure out what to do next.  There's lots of options.  There's lots of possibilities.  The sky is the limit even though your finances might be a limiting factor.  Still, I'm sure there's something fun to do.  Anyway, life is good and life will only get better.  Who knows what the morning will bring.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Adia Victoria, Bea Miller, Sydney Sierota and Snoh Aalegra
 Adia Victoria


 Bea Miller


 Sydney Sierota


 Snoh Aalegra


No comments: