Wednesday, July 5, 2017

THE MAN WITH THE PLAN FIXES THE SITUATION

Man With the Plan:  I met Rita Ora.
Me:  Cool What was it like?
Man With the Plan:  She was eating a bowl of fruit.  She and I came up with a plan to fix the situation.  The two of us will work in unison for the plan.  She'll make movies that will work in unison with my street level efforts to fix the situation.  It's so good that Rita Ora and I are working as equals in the plan to fix the situation.
Me:  What's the situation that needs to be fixed.
Man With the Plan:  The situation that needs to be fixed is a situation that has been broken for a very long time.  Only I can fix the situation.  I shall play some music as I fix the situation.  But I can fix the situation when an eventful film or rock concert is being released.  These people has been working so very hard and he doesn't even show up.  That's frustrating.  And Rita was eating a bowl of fruit when lying down.  Rita was wearing a bikini at the time.  She was pretty.  I don't have photos of the encounter.  You'll have to take my word for it.
Me:  Well, good luck.
I walked away while the Man With the Plan took multiple selfies of himself using his smart phone. 
And as I'm lost in thought during the scorching hot Summer days of July, here are some photos of Rita Sahatçiu aka Rita Ora.





























No comments: