Sunday, July 2, 2017

THE MAGIC AND THE WONDER WHEN IT'S TWO DAYS AWAY FROM THE FOURTH OF JULY

Oh my GOD, I can't believe it.  The fourth of July is two days away.  Two days away.  Can you believe it because I can't believe it's happening.  But it's happening.  It's happening before my eyes.  I get to see the 2017 edition of the Fourth of July.  It will be so cool.  I don't even know what to do first when the Fourth of July finally happens.  It will be fun.  It will be cool.  It will be exciting.  Ah yes, the magic and the wonder of the Fourth of July is within reach.  It will be fun.  I can't wait.  Hurray.  It's here.  It's here.  It's here.  I can't wait.  It's here.
And as I'm lost in thought two days away from the Fourth of July, here are some photos of Lais Ribeiro.





























No comments: