Wednesday, July 19, 2017

THE BOUNCING RUBBER BALL

The Man Who Smelled Like Burnt Broccoli:  Dodgeball is fun.  I want to play dodgeball non-stop twenty-four hours a day.
The Man With the Plan:  Sounds great.  Where are we going to get the cash?  How are we going to recruit folks to participate in it?  Where is it going to be held?
Man With a Scratchy Voice That's Hard to Hear:  Don't look at me?  I only want to release all of the zoo animals in all the major cities before releasing a death plague that wipes out 80% of the world's population.  Number four.  Yeah, I know it's the plot of a Bruce Willis film, but it could work.  Number four.  Then I'll borrow an evil plan for world domination from a James Bond film.  Number Four.  Dodgeball is secondary to all of that.  Number four.
Me:  Don't look at me!  I'm not with them.  I'm only stuck on the COTA bus with these weirdos.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Pauline Hoarau



 Tanya Katysheva


No comments: