Sunday, July 2, 2017

MAYBE I COULD RELEARN HOW TO RIDE A HORSE TWO DAYS BEFORE THE FOURTH OF JULY

It's been a while since I last rode a horse.  It would be nice to get back to horse back riding someday.  I was thrown from a horse, my foot got stuck in a horse stirrup and I was dragged from behind a runaway horse with my foot still stuck in the stirrup.  And that was the last time I had the chance to ride a horse.  But I'm not letting that experience discourage me.  I want to get back to horseback riding someday.  I can't afford horseback riding lessons.  And clearly I still need horseback riding lessons.  But with practice, I shall get better at horseback riding.  And it's so much fun to ride a horse for a few hours.  I'll see what happens in the future.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime when it's two days away from the Fourth of July, here are some photos of Alena Blohm.









No comments: