Saturday, July 8, 2017

LIFE BEFORE THE INTERNET

It's hard to imagine what life was like before photography.  It's hard to imagine what life was like before the Internet.  It's hard to imagine what life was like before it was possible to post photos on the Internet.  Yeah, there were desktop computers when I was a junior high student and a high school student, but it was the Apple IIe type of computer.  No Internet.  No Instagram.  No smart phone.  No twitter.  Nothing.  Just the Apple IIe computer to use and the frequent use of an old fashion typewriter.  Now I use the laptop computer almost exclusively and I never needed to use whiteout ever again.  Ah yes, life is easier with laptop computer and the Internet.  How else would I be able to write entries into this Internet blog.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's nighttime in the Summer, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Jessica Alba and Cash Warren








 Jessica Alba





















No comments: