Wednesday, July 19, 2017

I'M FEELING OPTIMISTIC TODAY

Are you prepared for the morning?  Or are you so tired that you're only interested in going to bed.  Yeah, it's nice to plan ahead.  But there are times when exhaustion is so extreme, that the only thought that enters the mind is getting some sleep.  And it's nice to have a roof over my head.  It's nice to have food in the stomach.  It's nice to slowly walk down the sidewalk without a care in the world.  It's nice not to have to worry about the future.  It's nice to have the option of having a full night of sleep.  Ah yes, to sleep.  The chance to enjoy sleep.  It has been a good evening.  And the next morning shall be the best of all.  Ah yes, I could feel it in my bones.  The morning shall be the best ever.  I'm very confident of that fact.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Helena Christensen.





No comments: