Thursday, July 20, 2017

A STEAMING MUG OF COFFEE

I'm thirsty.  And so I brewed myself some coffee.  It will only take a few hours for the coffee to brew.  Just a few hours.  I got the coffee mug out of the kitchen cupboard.  Is there sugar and cream nearby.  Yes.  Ok, just perhaps only the sugar.  Yes.  It's all good.  A knock on the door.  But the coffee is brewing.  But the knock on the door was still there.  Damn.  I guess I'll answer the door.  I'll enjoy the coffee once I answer the door.  Only just a door to door salesman.  That's all.  Nothing to worry about.  Close the door.  Return to the kitchen.  Return to the coffee.  Pour the coffee.  Put sugar in the coffee.  Stir the coffee.  Drink the coffee.  Yes.  Life is good.  Cool.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Kristen Stewart.







 Kristen Stewart and film director Olivier Assayas





 Kristen Stewart






































No comments: