Monday, July 17, 2017

A LOT CAN HAPPEN IN THE MONTH OF JULY 2017

I look at the clock.  What time is it?  Five o'clock.  When should I mow the lawn?  Either tomorrow or the Wednesday.  I probably can't delay the lawn mowing beyond Wednesday.  It's far better to mow the lawn in the morning when it's the coolest.  Plus, I have the day off on Wednesday so mowing Wednesday morning should be simple.  The broom.  The floor.  Yeah.  I'll need to sweep the floor.  And yeah, I'll need to vacuum the rug.  Yeah, I got a lot to do.  I'm know that I'll get it all done.  I got the motivation.  And don't forget to enjoy the Summertime too.  It's July 2017.  A lot can happen in the month of July 2017. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Josephine Skriver.
































No comments: