Thursday, June 15, 2017

AS I WATCH TELEVISION

Yeah, I could watch television, but what type of television should I watch?  Or perhaps I should read a book instead.  Or perhaps I could surf the Internet.  Or I could watch a film either on DVD or watch a film on the laptop computer.  Oh yeah, there are lots of options to pick from.  And since it's really the start of the evening (Or close to it), I got lots of time to make a decision.  In the meantime, I'll need to prepare myself some dinner.  I'm hungry and needing dinner will be needed.  And when dinner is finished, then I'll have a clearer idea what to do this evening.  Yeah, there are evenings when I have a better idea about what will happen.  There are evenings when it's harder to figure out what will happen.  All I know right now is that it's hot outside and I got the electric fan turned on.
And as I'm lost in thought before I watch television, here are some photos of Middle Eastern-Indian fashion model Lakshmi Menon.








No comments: