Friday, May 26, 2017

THOUGHTS AND REFLECTIONS

I look back at the events that transpired today and I look forward towards the future.  And I ask myself have I engaged in behavior that I'll be proud of?  And I ask myself will I engage in behavior that I'll be proud of in the future?  I would like to think of myself as engaging in behavior that I'll be proud of both in the past, the present and the future.  It's always best to think what behavior will best benefit society.  And I'd like to think of myself as somebody who best benefits society.  Needless to say, I've been in a rather introspective mood today.  I've also been in a rather good mood recently.  Life is good.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of Amanda Joy "AJ" Michalka and her identical twin sister Alyson "Aly" Michalka.
 Alyson "Aly" Michalka and Amanda Joy "AJ" Michalka


 Alyson "Aly" Michalka

 Amanda Joy "AJ" Michalka


Alyson "Aly" Michalka




 Amanda Joy "AJ" Michalka and Alyson "Aly" Michalka


 Amanda Joy "AJ" Michalka






 Chelsea Kane, Alyson "Aly" Michalka and Amanda Joy "AJ" Michalka

 Chelsea Kane








 


No comments: