Sunday, May 7, 2017

THE TREE

I stood looking at a tree earlier today.  The tree was tall and majestic.  And I wondered how long the tree has been standing on this Earth.  I wonder what events the tree has witnessed.  Yeah, the tree can't remember what it has witnessed.  The tree has no knowledge that it's even alive nor does the tree have knowledge of it's existence.  Yet, the tree is alive all the same.  And the tree has been alive for decades---Perhaps even centuries.  And if the tree has been alive for centuries, it's a shame it can't remember a thing nor has any knowledge of it's own existence.  Still, I'm in awe of the tree.  The tree was beautiful and majestic.  And the tree provided shelter from the sun.  And I enjoy looking at the leaves on the tree.  The tree standing before me was majestic indeed.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of Natasha Bedingfield.











 Lance Bass, Natasha Bedingfield and Michael Turchin
 Natasha Bedingfield























No comments: