Tuesday, May 9, 2017

THE MAGIC OF THE SPRINGTIME

It's the Springtime everybody.  Summer is only a few months away.  I've put away the Winter coats and starting to wear short sleeved shirts.  Leaves are growing back on the trees.  Though I'll miss the snow and ice, I'm excited about what the Springtime has in store for me.  With luck, the Springtime will be very hopeful and exciting for us all.  I can't wait to venture outside to explore and enjoy the Springtime.  Not right now though because it's night.  It's far better to stay indoors when it's night.  But I'll enjoy and explore the Springtime when morning arrives.  Morning is only a few hours away.  But hey, it's the Springtime.  And the Springtime is a very magical time---Even at night.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of Alexandra Raisman.






















 Alexandra Raisman and Gabrielle Douglas

Alexandra Raisman, Simone Biles and Leslie Jones
 Alexandra Raisman and Laurie Hernandez
 Nigel Barker and Alexandra Raisman

 Alexandra Raisman and Olivia Culpo
 Alexandra Raisman and Sailor Brinkley-Cook
 Alexandra Raisman and Samantha Sands
 Alexandra Raisman, Tori Kelly and Ashley Horner
  Zac Efron and Alexandra Raisman

No comments: