Saturday, May 6, 2017

RIDING A BIKE AND DRIVING A CAR

I'm not sure if I'd be racing a car down the suburban streets.  I don't really have a good track record when operating vehicles of any sort.  Heck, I can't even ride a bike without getting into a car wreck of some sort while on it.  So racing a car down a suburban street when it's dark outside and I'm tired isn't really a good idea.  I have enough trouble operating vehicles in the daylight.  Darkness really won't work when it comes to driving or bike riding.  Perhaps I'll start off with trying to ride a bike without getting hit by an automobile in the process.  Then I'll try to ride a bike without getting the tires popped three times a week.  When I can operating a bike without it being looked upon as a deathtrap waiting to happen, then I'll move upwards to driving a car.  It's always best to start simple and then work your way up to the most challenging.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of Kelly Rohrbach.































No comments: