Wednesday, May 17, 2017

IT ROLLS DOWN THE HILL

DUDE:  I purchased a bed.  Either that or I could've fled.
ME:  I'm proud of you.
DUDE:  I put wheels under the bed.  My bed can roll down the street as if it were a car.  It's my hope that the bed vehicle would go far.
ME:  And you can sleep in the bed too.
DUDE:  I don't use my bed to sleep on.  I use my bed as a vehicle.  My bed weighs a ton.
ME:  That's a weird use for a bed.
DUDE:  I came upon the scheme in a dream.  All my schemes comes from dreams.  I rolled my bed down a hill, the bed rolled far too fast and I took a spill. 
ME:  It's better if the bed wasn't on wheels.
DUDE:  You're such a weird person.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of Priyanka Chopra.













































No comments: