Sunday, May 14, 2017

IN THE NIGHTTIME

Just hours away until morning.  I just took a look at the clock a few minutes ago.  I already know what will happen in the morning.  But it's the evening that I have to worry about right now.  And it's the evening hours that is the most crucial right now.  And right now, I'm probably going to spend most of the evening hours asleep.  I'm tired and I need some rest.  That way, I can face life's challenges when the morning arrives fully rested and energized.  I doubt there will be any emergencies to wake me from my slumber.  I'll have all the rest I could possibly need.  Just another sentence to write before I prepare for rest.  The Internet can be an addicting place to spend time in. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of Kristen Stewart.
 Chloe Grace Moretz and Kristen Stewart







 Kristen Stewart



























No comments: