Thursday, May 25, 2017

AFTER THE RAIN FELL

I guess it was raining yesterday.  I didn't see it rain.  But because I didn't see it rain didn't mean that it didn't rain because it obviously did rain.  It may have rained while I was watching television.  It may have rained while I was asleep.  It might rain later today.  It's not raining today.  So perhaps it's possible to step outside without a downpour of rain.  I'm not sure how long it will take between the rain storm earlier this morning and a possible rain storm (Which possibly won't occur at all) that could take place later today.  But still, don't let the possibility of rain ruin the enthusiasm for enjoying the great outdoors.  Throw away the maps.  Travel without limits.  See what happens.  Who knows what could happen?  It could emerge as the makings of a good day before more falling rain falls from the sky.  Even then, the falling rain could still make today truly magical.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of Penelope Cruz.

































No comments: