Sunday, April 2, 2017

TONIGHT IS A GOOD NIGHT TO GET SOME REST AND RELAXATION

Well, I guess with night falling, that it's time to get some sleep.  Though it's possible to get some sleep when it's daylight out, it's easier to get some sleep at night.  And I look out of the window and realize that most of the world is already asleep.  Or rather, that's how it feels like when I'm out here in the suburbs.  Maybe it's different in the city.  Though I sometimes visit the city, it's mostly the suburbs where I end up at the end of the day.  And the suburbs is quiet at night.  I only need to type a sentence or two and then I'll be done.  Then I'll get some rest.  Tonight is a good night for rest.
And as I'm lost in thought during the opening days of Springtime, here are some photos of Toni Garrn.

































































No comments: