Thursday, April 13, 2017

OUTDOOR CAMPING

It's the Springtime.  And this being the Springtime, I guess it's possible to sleep outside.  Though it would be better to sleep indoors.  I mean, my bed has been made.  And I'm lacking a tent.  And even if I had a tent, it would look silly to sleep in a tent in the backyard when my bedroom was only mere inches away.  Plus, the suburban house I'm living in is surrounded by suburban houses.  Perhaps when I'm going camping in the woods, a tent and a sleeping bag would be kind of cool.  However, I'm not expecting an outdoor camping trip anytime soon.  Though an outdoor camping trip would be fun someday.  I guess I'll place an outdoor camping trip for a later date.  Until then, I'm going to enjoy the warm Springtime weather.  And sometime soon, it's going to be Summer.  Ah yes, Summer.  I can't wait for Summer to arrive.
And as I'm lost in thought in the warm Springtime evenings, here are some photos of Gigi Hadid.





















































 Gigi Hadid and her mother Yolanda Hadid














 Gigi Hadid

























No comments: