Monday, April 24, 2017

PEARS ARE FUN TO EAT IN THE MORNING

There's nothing better than eating a pear in the morning after enjoying some exercise.  Normally, I'd be saying that there's nothing better than eating a pear in the morning after riding a bike.  However, I was hit by a car while riding a bike and broke my left arm in the process.  And then I had two metal plates and sixteen screws imbedded into my left arm as the only thing holding it all together.  Plus, a small portion of my right leg was broken in the process.  And I have yet to ride a bike since then.  So I really can't enjoy a pear after riding a bike in the morning because of that.  However, I can enjoy a pear in the morning after some exercise that doesn't involve a bicycle.  So that's pretty cool.
And as I'm lost in thought during the warm Springtime, here are some photos of Denise Richards.



Denise Richards and her daughter Lola Sheen












Denise Richards







Sam Sheen and her mother Denise Richards

Denise Richards and her daughters Sam Sheen and Lola Sheen



















Denise Richards

No comments: