Saturday, March 25, 2017

THIRTY MINUTES UNTIL SUNDAY

I took another look at the clock.  The clock doesn't go tick tock because the clock is a part of my cell phone.  I use my cell phone as an alarm clock, a calculator as well as a telephone.  What I don't use my cell phone for is to surf the Internet because it doesn't have that capacity.  However, my cell phone can send and receive texts.  Anyway, I took a look at the clock on my cell phone.  It's thirty minutes until Sunday.  Thirty minutes until I find out what Sunday has in store for me.  Thirty minutes until I find out what Sunday has in store for us all.  Ah yes, Sunday shall be a really fun day.  Perhaps Sunday will be eventful.  Perhaps Sunday will be a calm ordinary day just like any other.  It's going to be fun to find out.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's late at night, here are some photos of Sarah Hyland.


























No comments: