Thursday, March 30, 2017

THE SOUND OF THE FALLING RAIN

Can you hear it Gentle Reader?  It's raining outside.  And from the sound of things, it's raining rather fiercely.  There's no thunder nor is there any lightening.  It's just raining.  It's raining very hard.  It's probably not a good idea to be outside right now.  It's not cold.  It's just very wet.  It's a good day to be a fish, a plant or a duck.  And there's no chance for a drought right now.  Perhaps it will still be raining when I awake the next morning.  Perhaps it will still be raining when I wake up.  I'm not sure what will happen when morning arrives.  What I do know is that it's night and the rain is falling.  And I shall hear the sound of the falling rain as I slowly fall asleep.  The sound of the falling rain can be rather comforting sometimes.
And as I'm lost in thought as the rain starts to fall from the skies, here are some photos of Cara Delevingne.
















































No comments: