Saturday, March 11, 2017

THE NIGHTTIME HOURS HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN

Only eight more days until the first official day of Spring and it feels as if Winter will be here much longer than eight days.  Of course, it takes a while for Winter to be replaced by Springtime.  I'm not expecting the weather to change overnight.  Still, it's better to be in Columbus, Ohio where the Winter weather is still kind of mild.  It's night and morning is only a few hours away.  Perhaps the weather will be warmer tomorrow.  I'm not sure.  I'll find out in the morning.  Until then, there's still the night to consider.  And in the nighttime hours, I continue to shiver from the cold.  Perhaps I'll throw some blankets on to keep warm.  The nighttime hours has only just begun.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's freezing cold outside, here are some photos of Brie Larson.



































































Brie Larson and Alex Greenwald


 Brie Larson




























 


No comments: