Thursday, March 30, 2017

THE GOOD NEWS THAT I'VE HEARD DURING THE OPENING DAYS OF THE SPRINGTIME

And soon I won't need to wear a jacket of any sort.  And that was the first good news I heard for this day.  And the second good news I heard was the state of the lawn after I mowed it.  And after mowing the lawn yesterday, I spent a portion of today looking at my handiwork.  And I didn't realize how much my lawn was in need of mowing until I saw it nice, tidy and mowed.  For in the chaos of being not yet being mowed, the lawn had a deceptive sense of order that only chaos could provide.  But it's all in the past and the lawn is back to looking nice and civilized again.  And the lawn will continue to look that way until the next time the lawn needed to be mowed.
And as I'm lost in thought during the warmth of the Springtime, here are some photos of Minka Kelly.
































No comments: