Monday, March 27, 2017

THE ELUSIVE MOTORCYCLE SCENE

DUDE ON A MOTORCYCLE:  Wow, I'm on a Motorcycle.  I'm driving my motorcycle really fast.  I never felt more alive.
CHICK ON A MOTORCYCLE:  I'm riding behind you on the Motorcycle.  I also feel alive.  I never felt more alive in my whole life.  I don't need a motorcycle helmet.  Nor do you.
DUDE ON A MOTORCYCLE looks up to see a helicopter flying above the road.
DUDE ON A MOTORCYCLE:  Let's race the helicopter man.  Racing the helicopter will be fun.
CHICK ON A MOTORCYCLE:  Oh yeah man, let's race the helicopter on a motorcycle.
The DUDE ON A MOTORCYCLE and the CHICK ON A MOTORCYCLE races their motorcycle against the helicopter flying above them and above the road.  The helicopter wins the race and flies higher and higher while the girl tilts her head back and screams with happiness.
CHICK ON A MOTORCYCLE:  Oh wow, this is fun.  I never felt this much exhilaration in my life.  I don't want this moment to ever end.
DUDE ON A MOTORCYCLE:  Oh yeah man, I know how you feel.
The motorcycle continues to race down the road.
And as I'm lost in thought during the early moments of Early Monday morning, here are some photos of Nina Agdal.

































No comments: