Tuesday, March 7, 2017

THE DARKNESS OF THE NIGHT

It's not raining anymore Gentle Reader.  That's not to say that it won't rain later tonight nor is it to say that it won't rain tomorrow.  However, it's not raining tonight is a certain fact.  Actually, snow is predicted for tomorrow.  However, it's not snowing either.  It's rather cold, but there's no rain nor is there any snow.  There's nothing but darkness and the freezing cold beyond my second floor window.  And so I sit here typing away at this sentence inside this lit room.  And beyond my lit room is the darkness of the night.  I'm not sure if there's a moon out.  I'm not sure if there's clouds covering up the moon and also the stars.  It's hard to know with all this darkness.  What I know is that I'm tired.  Perhaps I'll do something about the darkness of the night later.  First I'll get some sleep.  Some other creature of the night will celebrate the darkness of the night.  As for me, I'll just get some sleep.
And as I'm lost in thought after the rain has stopped falling, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Dan Stevens and Emma Watson.




Emma Thompson







 Hattie Morahan, Nathan Mack, Josh Gad, Luke Evans, Emma Watson, Dan Stevens, Bill Condon, Stanley Tucci and Emma Thompson
 Emma Watson






















































 Dan Stevens, Emma Watson and Luke Evans
Emma Watson



















No comments: